Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Guidelines

Go down 
+9
Rabastan Lestrange
Regulus Black
Remus Lupin
Landon Bailey
Arya Frost
Alice McKinnon
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily Evans
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey Guys here are some rules or if you prefer guidelines you'll need to follow if you want to RP on here. You need to sign here before 10 posts or your character will be deleted. I'm sorry but it will just work that way. I don't want to be mean but I need to set some standards.

1. Please make sure your character has a first and last name. If you register someone with only a last or first name unless you change it, I will delete it.

2. Please refrain from all racist or profane things unless you are in character. Your person may be as sexual or racist as you want but please do not be like that with other rpers. If anyone sees someone doing that please pm me or an admin so we can talk to the person. It's better if you talk to that person yourself directly though.

3. If you don't get along with someone on here please don't fight with them. It can bug other people who are rping here and they might feel like they need to picks sides with someone. this could lead to a World War III which wouldn't be cool.

4. You cannot under any circumstances kill someone without their permission unless in are in the chatbox (located at the bottom of the page) or in the CCC ( character Chit Chat which isn't cannon).

5. If you are going to be gone for more than a two weeks please tell the admins or mods or post on the bulletin board so we know to not delete your character. It's usually annoying to have characters that aren't being used just sitting there.

6. You may have as many characters as you want but don't take too many cannon characters so we can let others have them too.

7. No out of character posts anywhere. If you want to say something, make sure it goes with an RP post. THESE WILL BE DELETED BY A MODERATOR or ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU DON'T DO THAT...

8. Please don't RP in capital letters unless someone is shouting. It is very annoying to read otherwise.

9. Please include a date and a month to the threads you rping in. And yes your person can be in more than one place at a time. Some the threads will be like March 15th 1960-Wedding Bells Ring. If it doesn't make sense pm Emily Kane

10. This ISN'T Cannon but keep basic things the same. James Potter with Lily Evans and such.

11. This is a 16+ forum so please post if you are doing SMUT (sex) or violence threads so if those who don't want to read it dont have too.

12. If people start a topic and you weren't invited or pm'd about please don't RP in it. They might have a plan for it and you maybe get in the way. You are always allowed to ask them if you can join and if you are given permission then go ahead. ; )

13. Please, please, please make a profile. It helps people know what your character is like and their age. So as soon as possible, please post a profile. I know it can be annoying but it's helpful for everyone including us admin.

14. Also can you please tell or pm me or another admin of what your character's house is and what their avatar is. We're making charts so it's helpful to know what the different people are.

15. And finally have Fun!

Remember after three warnings your banned! And please post your character's profile as soon as possible or very near the future. If you have questions PM Lily Evans.
Love,
the Administration Team
Back to top Go down
https://potterwatchrpg.rpg-board.net
James Potter

James Potter

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Agreed Miss Lily Wink
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:17 pm

I agree Wink
Back to top Go down
Alice McKinnon

Alice McKinnon

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Arya Frost

Arya Frost

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:42 am

agreed!
Back to top Go down
Landon Bailey

Landon Bailey

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 am

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:09 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Rabastan Lestrange

Rabastan Lestrange

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Julian Carter

Julian Carter

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh I definitely agree Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamison Fox

Jamison Fox

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Carter

Christabelle Carter

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Julian you are such a creep....agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ylana Thomson

Ylana Thomson

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:41 pm

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theeverlastinghexrp.proboards.com
Sponsored content

The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guidelines   The Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter RPG :: General Information :: Rules-
Jump to: